May 23, 2011

Lunch at Tokyo Tengu

It was during Wesak Day... May daughters and I as usual were having our girls day out... My son decided to stay at home, while my hubby was at work... Then we decided to have Japanese food for lunch, and made arrangement with my hubby to have lunch at the Tokyo Tengu located at Kelab Golf Negara Subang... Since my son was not having lunch with us, we bought take away food for him...

I like the ambiance at this restaurant as it is very quite and meant only for members.... The food are good with reasonable price....


Ebi Tempura for Batrisyia



Salmon Soba for truly yours



Salmon Teriyaki for Afiqah



Tempura Udon for my Hubby


Sedap kan....

1 comment:

  1. as-salam

    peeeerrggghhh..marvelous)

    btw thank you so much for your birthday wishes...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Letz Chat

Followers