May 27, 2011

Carrot n Pineapple Cake


Carrot cake

 I love it... Batrisyia ate it... Afiqah tasted it.... Aiman did not even touch it...


I baked carrot cake before..... then last week end, I stumbled upon this recipe... Carrot and Pineapple... hrmm seems interesting.... My carrot cake recipe only need carrot and walnut.... but this new recipe require carrot, pineapple, raisin and walnut,,,,


The result??? I loved it.... Batrisyia like it... Afiqah said taste ok, but she didn't like the raisin...(She didn't eat raisin, any type of raisin....).  Aiman?? He only ate Chocolate Cake.... I brought it to the office... Habis, and the review given by my office mate was encouraging... Now, I have decided to use the new recipe instead of my previous one...


Carrot and Pineapple cake with cream cheese topping



View from different angle........

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Letz Chat

Followers