October 12, 2010

Cafe, Organic Halal Food

Today I saw an advertisement for business opportunity, to be a franchisee for one of a leading cafe... I told Aiman about it and his answer was no!!! He said I should be marketing my own brand and my own products, not selling somebody else products.... Betul gak...

I should have started with my marketing strategy.... Thinking of positioning my products under halal, fresh and organic based.... But in Malaysia, organic halal based food is still expensive... If the basic ingredients is expensive, it is very difficult to charge the customer at normal price!

Sekarang ni kadang2 tanda halal juga meragukan.... Ada setengah makanan berlabel "halal" issued by Jakim, tapi sesetengah pihak mengatakan tidak halal. Macam mana ya? Last Sunday, Batrisyia, my youngest daughter bought junk food with halal logo, but one of Afiqah's friend said that it is not halal and contain "pig fat"..... Ha?????

 Tan Sri Dato’ Muhammad Ali Hashim, Deputy President of the Malaysian Islamic Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DPIM), revealed that there is currently a distinct need for a recognised and professional auditing body that is funded, organised and run by the businesses themselves, to address “the relapses within the control and monitoring mechanism for Halal certification”. Click here for detailed.

Kalau di negara kita tanda halal pun boleh di ragui, di luar negara especially di UK, the non muslim bersungguh2 berkempen against halal meat. Click here 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Letz Chat

Followers